- The brown-colored summary sheet seen in the video.
- The modified stepsheet is rewritten in “line dance format” that breaks down the 56 counts.
- This 2012 summary sheet was written by Gary Glidewell.
- The original “stepsheet” is “buried” in a hidden directory on the USA Dance’s York Pa chapter’s website at DanceInYork.net/files/usa-dance-york-chapter-3008/articles_v1_00/articles-of-interest/directions-for-the-circle-cha-cha.pdf .
- “Anna Dai Capelli Rossi, Circle Cha-Cha York Mixer, 56 counts (from USA Dance York PA website)” , uploaded 2018 by JamesIngram.net (same video on Vimeo)
- “Harrisburg Chapter USA Dance – Cha Cha” , uploaded 2009 by usadancehbg
- “Anna With The Red Hair (Partner Dance)” , uploaded 2009 by Rose Robinson
- The music used is almost always “Anna Dai Capelli Rossi” by La Compagnia Dei Sanremini (124 BPM).
- The original choreographer is unknown. Supposedly the dance originated in New York City, then was brought to Reading PA, and then to the York-Harrisburg PA area circa 1982. We think the written steps were maybe first “posted” by the York, PA USA Dance Chapter #3008.
- The song’s name “Anna Dai Capelli Rossi” translated into English is approximately “Anne of Green Gables”.
- There is a website AnnaDaiCapelliRossi.com , which apparently has information about books and movies relating to “Anne of Green Gables”.